|Catwoman and I work in the same office. She helps students with their status as international students.|
It's Halloween! We had a party at work yesterday, and it was a total BLAST. This year I decided to GO OUT ON A LIMB and be a zombie, which was very brave of me as I wasn't sure I would be able to PULL IT OFF. I'm not creative at all when it comes to Halloween costumes. Luckily, a coworker helped me with the makeup, and it worked! My version was pretty LAME, as you'll see below, but he made it look much more SPOOKY and cool! I must say I had a BLAST being a zombie and acting like one!
- A BLAST - a lot of fun, #slang
- GO OUT ON A LIMB - take a chance; do something unfamiliar, #idiom
- PULL IT OFF - succeed in something difficult, #phrasal verb
- SPOOKY - scary
- LAME - weak; not effective
|My LAME attempt at zombie makeup. :-||
|My coworker's brilliant work! :-)|
- Do you have A BLAST dressing up for Halloween?
- When was the last time you WENT OUT ON A LIMB?
- Were you able to PULL IT OFF?
- Do you enjoy watching SPOOKY movies or do you think they're LAME?
Pick a question or two and give me an answer. I'm sometimes curious about my followers. :-) Make sure you use the vocabulary word or phrase in your answers.
Post a Comment