As you know, some people have no problems keeping the cat in the bag. Others, however, have trouble doing this because secrets are sometimes like a cat inside a bag that's screaming and moving violently trying to escape.
1. I swear; if you let the cat out of the bag, I'm going to be pissed.
2. I can't believe you let the cat out of the bag after I specifically told you not to. What's wrong with you?
3. No one was supposed to know about the surprise bonuses yet, but one of the secretaries let the cat out of the bag.
4. Did you let the cat out of the bag after I told you not to?
5. Please don't let the cat out of the bag. My parents will kill me of they find out I got arrested.
Alright, everyone. The same challenge as the one last week. Tell us the last time you let the cat out of the bag. Tell us what happened and practice your English.
the small guide