1. He's late again! If he doesn't get his act together soon, they could fire him.
2. He needs to stop gambling and get his act together; the kids need him.
3. We need to get our act together. If we don't stop this constant fighting, we'll never get this project finished.
4. This construction company needs to get its act together or they're going to lose the contract.
5. She got her act together in her junior year of high school. She stopped smoking, made some new friends and started getting better grades.
Get your act together means to start doing the right thing.