When you say money is no object, you're saying that you don't need to worry about money when you go shopping. This means that you probably have such a huge budget that if you're buying a shirt, for example, it doesn't matter if it costs $12.00 or $1,000.00; you will be able to afford it and, therefore, will have no problems buying it.
As you can probably imagine, most people who use this expression are usually rich. However, it's still a fairly common expression because a lot of people say this as a joke or to talk about somebody who's rich.
1. Build me the best swimming pool you can build. Money is no object.
2. They just renovated their house from top to bottom. They hired a designer and told her that money was no object.
3. I'm getting it for you, so pick any coat you want. Money is no object.
4. Lunch is on Tom, so order whatever you want. He just won the lottery, so money is no object.
5. He just bought another Mercedez; money is never an object for him.
If money were no object for me, I would pack my bags and travel around the world. What about you? What would you do if money were no object for you right now?
Hope to hear from you. Good luck!
the small guide
Post a Comment